Wednesday, February 25, 2009

weekly weigh in

Let me just say I am sooooooooo tired. I have literally slept 6 hours in the last 2 days. Long story involving a family member and health issues that would fill my blog for weeks to come but I will spare you.

Just wanted to pop in for a quick update.... THE WEEKLY WEIGH IN! I know you were anxiously awaiting my result. Drum roll please! According the the official FLU scale, I have lost: 0.2 pounds. What the? seriously... so I did what any self respecting weight conscious person would do and stopped by Wendy's on the way home for my cheat of the week. sigh.....

More details later. :)

3 comments:

lindsay said...

get some rest! hope things with the family member get better and you are able to relax again.

-.2 is better than my scale by far! :) hope the wendy's was good, you've been working so hard. surely the results are elsewhere and just not on the scale this week.

Marcy said...

Oooooo girl you go get yourself some rest! You deserve it :-)

L. said...

I just got drowsy reading your post. On the bright side, it coulda been a .2 lb. gain, right? Well, I woulda gone through Wendy's, too.