Wednesday, February 25, 2009

weekly weigh in

Let me just say I am sooooooooo tired. I have literally slept 6 hours in the last 2 days. Long story involving a family member and health issues that would fill my blog for weeks to come but I will spare you.

Just wanted to pop in for a quick update.... THE WEEKLY WEIGH IN! I know you were anxiously awaiting my result. Drum roll please! According the the official FLU scale, I have lost: 0.2 pounds. What the? seriously... so I did what any self respecting weight conscious person would do and stopped by Wendy's on the way home for my cheat of the week. sigh.....

More details later. :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

get some rest! hope things with the family member get better and you are able to relax again.

-.2 is better than my scale by far! :) hope the wendy's was good, you've been working so hard. surely the results are elsewhere and just not on the scale this week.

Lora Abernathy said...

I just got drowsy reading your post. On the bright side, it coulda been a .2 lb. gain, right? Well, I woulda gone through Wendy's, too.