Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Walking 'round the mountain...

CR and I hit the walking path yesterday. The weather was pretty darn perfect. So much so that even CR couldn't resist a walk. As a thrill seeker (sky diver, stunt pilot, hang glider pilot...), such things might seem too tame for him ;)

Five miles around...





A quick stop at the grist mill and we were done.



Just in time for me to load up on my new addiction of kale, oranges and chicken. Strange combination in my mind but so good!


Looking for another great day today - early swim with my new friends at Blue Iron Coaching and a 7 mile run later this afternoon. Have a great day!

7 comments:

B.o.B. said...

How you make this kale-orange-chicken concoction? Splain please.

Ann said...

Agreed with BOB - post the recipe!!

Char said...

Your new addiction actually looks really nice - and simple enough for me to throw together for lunch.

Swim Bike Mom said...

What is this kale, orange and chicken nonsense? I would dismiss you as crazy, but you have proven yourself far too wise to date. Yoda. Now, I need details and recipe STAT (before 4:30 when I go to grocery, preferably).

Ransick said...

Looks like a beautiful day for a walk. Sometimes it's nice to slow down.

Lindsay said...

Maybe this was a new adventure for the ol' dare devil :) The weather has certainly been beautiful this week!

Sarah said...

nom! that looks tasty! thanks for the blog visit after such a long hiatus...good to see you at swim! (and nice job with your PCB training weekend!!!)