Monday, June 8, 2009

City Finals...



We came up short and lost overall 2 to 1. Joan and I lost our match, 6-3, 6-3. Some pearls of wisdom from our opponents:

- After the match... Some people play good and some people play smart. You played smart. (umm, thank you?)

- After my return of serve hit the baseline and the opponent missed it... "was my serve in? (yes) OK then your return was good". LOL.



Can we just keep the sign???


Are you sure we can't just have it???


We got a lovely parting gift - the sturdiest bag tag I have ever seen. It is
metal and pretty darn heavy. If you were Tanya Harding you could use it to
knock out your opponent before the match. Not that I am that kind of player but I'm just sayin....

2 comments:

Mary Elizabeth (MErider) said...

I love your sense of humor! You're also a good sport (and a smart one). Cute pics and that medal does look like it could be used as a weapon! :-)

Lindsay said...

lol tanya harding! haha.

still sounds like it was all in good fun and that's all that really matters now isn't it :) love the pics!