Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Hunter!

I spent a couple hours Saturday at my nephew Hunter's birthday party reacquainting myself with the world of 9 year olds. It was quite entertaining to watch 15 or so 9 year old girls and boys chase each other around the park. No organized games, just ice to occasionally put down an unsuspecting kid's shirt and a big field to keep you entertained for two hours. Ah, the carefree life of a 3rd grader!

Hunter is the one testing out the fire on the candle.




My niece, Hollie.


My sister, Amy and Yoda.


Bro-in-law, Chris and Hollie kickboxing...or something.


Hollie never left Hunter's side during the gift opening excitement.



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

fun pics! i definitely wish i was a kid again... if only i knew those were truly the days! :)

ShirleyPerly said...

Ah, to be a child again ... Happy Belated Birthday to Hunter!