Monday, April 21, 2008

It is so hard to get up on Mondays!

The alarm clock went off at 4:15 this morning. Got dressed, grabbed my bag and headed to Lifetime for a 5:30 am spin class. There were about 10 other early risers in there with me. I biked about 15 miles in the class and then went to the treadmill for a 1.2 mile run. The theory being that I would break into triathlon mode and gradully add more mileage following the spin class each week until I can do the full spin class followed by a 3-mile run. It sounds good anyhow...

On the tennis side of life, I am in a league called BMW combo. It is a women's doubles USTA league with the idea being that you pair up with someone of a different rating than you. I play the 6.5 division so you could pair up a 3.0 player with a 3.5 player. As it turns out, I played with my regular partner Joan tonight. It was a pretty easy match, we finished in about an hour (6-1, 6-1). Go Coldwater Creek! We took 2 out of 3 lines and won the night.

Tomorrow is my Cardio 2 group. I am supposed to be at Lifetime at 6:00 am for a run around the parking lot at Discover Mills mall along with some sprints on the parking deck. Right this moment I am not feeling all that motivated to get up at 4:30 again. We'll see....

No comments: