Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Raise your hand if you ran today...

Anyone? Anyone?

I did not run today. As it turns out, it is hard to get up on Tuesdays too! Not only did I not get up to run this morning but started my day off by eating an Oreo Cakester. Do not ever put one in your mouth or you will eat them all the time! You have been warned... Could there be anything worse for breakfast?

I think I have a disorder. Obsessive compulsive workout disorder (OCWD), perhaps you have heard of it. I wonder if there is a 12 step program... I am always planning the next workout and feel guilty if I miss a day. I guess there are worse problems to have ... like eating too many Oreo Cakesters.

I had a playoff match tonight for tennis so my justification for not getting up this morning was to save some energy for the match tonight. We lost in the quarterfinals. Three sets of doubles (3-6, 6-0, 2-6). At least I got some exercise although doubles tennis no matter how many sets is not much of a workout.

On tap for tomorrow: Swimming and tennis

No comments: