Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just another Wednesday

On the official GFA schedule today is a day of rest. With my first triathlon four weeks away I opted for a short swim just to keep up to speed. Swimming is probably the one leg of the race where I can get ahead. I swam 600 meters at Lifetime which wasn't even harldy worth getting wet for but at least I did it. Fifteen minutes after getting in the pool, I hopped out and got ready for work.

I had a doubles tennis match tonight. The first match of the T2 season. T2 is a flexible doubles league meaning you sign up, are assigned a schedule and play the matches whenever it is convenient for you and your opponent as opposed to a specific day. My partner, Joan, and I had almost no focus tonight and ended up losing 6-3, 6-4. Hopefully I can be more focused tomorrow night for my singles match!

Now to find out who got voted off of American Idol... Hopefully either Brooke or the guy with the dreadlocks!

No comments: