Thursday, April 22, 2010

A big dose of ADD...

I don't know what my deal is today but I have a complete lack of focus today. Like a Friday afternoon focus deficiency but sadly it is only Thursday. Clearly, I am ready for the weekend. Bring. It. On.

This is my last "regular " weekend at the tennis club. I cut back on my hours in order to gain some free weekends. Totally worth it. I will still work tournaments but no longer the go-to girl for the weekends. Sadly, I was very quickly replaced by an enthusiastic 18 year old. Ah, youth...

I trekked over to Fresh Market at lunch today. Fresh market is like a very small scale Whole Foods. I was searching for a coconut cream pie Larabar but had no luck. Fresh market had a limited selection of flavors. Bummer.

I did pick up a few random things like ground flaxseed (I was oddly excited!) and dried cherries. Oh and lunch...





It was better than the Five Guys hamburger I was seriously craving!

I won round two of my tennis playoffs last night. On to round 3, 3 more matches to the finals. Woo hoo!

Last night, as we watched American Idol I was reading blogs on my phone. CR said "what are you doing, you are supposed to only check your mail every 4 hours". LOL. He was referencing my 3 changes challenge. For the record, I was NOT reading email. Who told him my blog address?

4 comments:

San said...

Congrats on the win.

And this sushi looks, good for you that it tasted so.

Have a good last working weekend.

Cheers,
San

Ewa said...

Love sushi. No burger can beat sushi, ever!
3 changes challenge was fun on the first day. On the second day... I conveniently forgot about them. OK, I had them pasted over my desk but the paper fell so this morning, before my boys woke up and way before 8am (contrary to my resolution) I checked my e-mail, read blogs while drinking coffee. Can I change my resolution #1? :)

AmyLauren said...

Sushi is so awesome! This is really tempting- I just had a PB&J for lunch here at work though. I hope your three change challenge is going well so far too!

Lindsay said...

sushiiiiiii. there is nowhere to get that near me here in KY! i'd have to drive an hour... cravings aren't that bad yet :) have a roll for me!