Friday, August 12, 2011

Casual Fridays...

As I have mentioned before, by the time Friday rolls around I am DRAGGING! Even with packing my gym bag along with my work clothes the night before, my packing process is usually a mad rush. Thankfully, I work in an office that has casual days more often than not. I am in the Atlanta area but our home office is in Dallas and they are good about having casual days frequently and for the most random reasons. Lately, they have had a heat wave in Dallas so we have had casual days for the past two weeks. Over the fall and winter, whenever Texas Tech wins or someone even mentions Texas Tech we have casual days. I am not complaining one bit!

The great thing about casual day is I usually don't have to iron anything. Hooray! Yesterday, I received a pair of the Windsor Knit Athletic Pants from 4AllbyJofit in the mail. LOVE these pants! I literally unfolded them out of the package and put them in my gym bag. Not only did I not have to iron them but I got a compliment on them withn 5 minutes of walking in the door to work.

They are extremely comfortable and you can kind of dress them up to get away with wearing them work or be super casual and play tennis or golf in them. I wore them to work today in case I got a last minute invite to the PGA Championship which is being played down the street this week. Anyone, anyone?



The pair I was given is from the Windsor collection and is in the new raisin color but the pants come in a variety of colors including your basic black. If you decide you want to try a pair of your own, my personal experience is that the sizes run a little bit large. In most clothes that are sized small, medium, large I always wear a small. I don't ever try anything on and a small fits. With this line, I wear an extra small so you might want to check out the size chart and decide accordingly. My helpful hint for the day...

At least if I have to work on Fridays I can be comfortable, right? Have a great weekend!



....and, in the interest of disclosure, I was given these pants for review although the opinions expressed are very much my own :)

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I love casual Fridays!

Meg O @watchmegorun said...

those pants look comfy, I'm excited to hear how you like em!

Pahla said...

Those are super cute, thanks for the tip!

ajh said...

Comfy rocks my world.

A Prelude To... said...

Those look so comfy - I LOVE that color.

One of the best things about working from my home office is I can wear things like that everyday...or just stay in my PJs :D

Ewa said...

I would rather go with comfy than elegant but that's just me.

Unknown said...

They look super comfortable! :) Gotta love jobs where they allow comfort too... don't you get so much more accomplished?

Amanda said...

Those pants look super comfy! I am always up for comfy pants on Friday!