Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Short and Sweet

I think I ran about 5 miles today. That is what the "program" calls for so I trudged around Discover Mills twice this morning which amounts to about 45 minutes or 5 miles. I don't know why but it felt really hard. I have been pretty tired this week. Maybe I never really recovered from the tri on Satruday. Not sure.

Yesterday was running / weights in the morning and then a tennis lesson last night. It was HOT.

This weekend I am supposed to get 9 miles in according to the program. I don't when I can fit it in at this point. I am considering getting either a camelbak or fuel belt of some sort. I see people with them at the races which seems unnecessary with all the water stations but for training, I can see where you might need to carry something with you if you are going to run very far in this heat. Both options seem kind of nerdly but I guess passing out on a sidewalk or in the middle of the road somewhere is not all that cool either.

No comments: