Thursday, December 4, 2008

Time for new shoes...


I had to break down and buy a new pair of running shoes today. My best guess is I probably have between 400-450 miles on them and the tread was starting to show wear so it was time. I had good luck with this last pair so went with the same kind only new :)

Not much else to report.... Although, subconsciously I must have some worry going on about Disney. I had a dream last night that I was at Disney and they were pressuring me to buy all these things like running shoes and clothes. It was stressing me out - so much so that I woke up in one of those panics where it takes forever to get back to sleep. I may be the only person in the world to have a nightmare about the "happiest place on earth".

I ran 3 miles today. It was supposed to be 5 according to plan. Oh well... I was tired. Boot camp tomorrow! I am excited to go back. I skipped Wednesday because I literally had worked my triceps so hard on Monday that I could not bend my arms. OUCH!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i see you are doing the goofy challenge too! i'm sure i will be having similar stressful dreams too once race day draws near so you are not alone. i've been worrying all year about surviving both races period. good luck in these last 5 weeks of training!!

Marcy said...

New kicks are always a nice treat :-)